Thursday 25 November 2010

Reader Profile

My magazine readers are keen music fans with an urge to hear the latest gossip from the Indie world! Most of my readers frequently attend Gigs so Gig Flyers/Offers will be included in the magazine.  They are highly interested in the latest Indie fashion trends and films and therefore spend £150+ a month on this!
From the questionnaire results, I can conclude that 85% of readers are aged between 15 and 21, with the other 15% being between 22 and 28. From these results, my intended audience will be aged 15+. The majority of readers would fortnightly pay £1.00+ for a magazine that includes: advertisements, special offers and interviews. Readers favourite Artists include the likes of:
  • Florence & The Machine
  • Klaxons
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • The Cribs
All of these results from the questionnaire will help me to create my Indie magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment